Do you want to be part of changing the future of public education in New York City? The Coalition for Educational Justice is currently seeking interns to support their campaigns and leadership trainings. This internship offers the right candidates an opportunity to gain meaningful experience in the field of education organizing. Specific responsibilities will be tailored to your skills.
Seeking interns with experience in:
- Communications/Social Media
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Database Management & other administrative duties
- Data analysis
Internships are open to college, graduate or post-graduate students. Specific work experience or credentials are not required but an interest in the education is desired.
Other qualifications include:
- Energetic and a creative individual with a passion for creating change in the world
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to commit to a regular work schedule 10-15 hours a week for 15-20 weeks
This is an unpaid internship, but a great opportunity to gain work experience at a non-profit.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.